Types of Roofing
Century Roofing and Siding is the Ottawa roofer that offers an array of roofing options from GAF, the nation’s leading roofing manufacturer. In collaboration with GAF, Century Roofing and Siding can help you explore ideas for your new roof online. Using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories, then create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a more accurate and complete roofing estimate.
Choose the Right Roof for Your Home
As a GAF Master Elite® roofer, we offer three exceptional fiberglass shingles plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select from the following options to find one that is right for your home’s design and location.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline®, North America’s top-selling shingle line. The Timberline shingle series comes in four distinct options and now includes a lifetime limited warranty. You can choose from Timberline Ultra HD™, your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look. Also available is the Timberline HD for value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look. Timberline ArmorShield™ II Class 4 impact-resistant shingles provide greater impact resistance than other shingles on the market. Finally, if you’re looking for a green roofing option, consider the Timberline Cool Series which reflects sunlight to reduce attic heat build-up and save energy.
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Beautiful, stylish and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime Shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood, especially when they’re professionally installed by your local GAF Master Elite roofer, Century Roofing and Siding.
- Camelot® shingles make your roof look like expensive shake and wood shake for much less.
- Grand Canyon™ is perfect for any home that would benefit from a rugged-looking, shake-style roof.
- Glenwood gives your roof the appearance of hand-cut wood shakes.
- Camelot II is a more affordable option like the original Camelot® shingle.
- Sienna® shingles top your home with an architectural shingle reminiscent of old-world elegance.
- Slateline® gives your roof the look of real slate with its bold shadows.
- Grand Sequoia®’s unique design and extra-large shingles top your home with an impressively dramatic roof.
- Grand Sequoia® ArmorShield shingles are dynamically cut for the look of rugged wood shakes, but provide Class 4 impact resistance.
- Woodland® shingles allow you to affordably top your home with another old-world favorite in a hand-cut European style shingle.
TruSlate™ Genuine Slate Roofing
On a traditional slate roof, half of each slate is never seen because it’s tucked under the piece above it. GAF has replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material that results in affordable, genuine slate roofing. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can be installed on almost any roof without requiring reinforcement to the roofing structure.
For Installation Excellence, Choose Century Roofing and Siding
Get all the features you want in a roofing material from a leading roofer at a price you can afford. Contact Century Roofing and Siding today for a free estimate on a GAF roof by calling (613) 738-1774 or completing our online quote request form.